Re: iButtons

At 22:49 17/08/00 +0100, you wrote:
>checked the cd and the microlan kit comes with the 9097U 9 pin serial,
which
>is based on the DS2480-1wire driver chip and , the ibutton kit comes
with
>the 9097E which can be used in a standalone mode.. It is a 25pin
serial.

This isn't always the case, my Microlan Kit (the DS9091K) came with a
DS9097E adaptor in it. It seems they chop and change the parts inside too,
there was a note in mine that the touchprobe was not available at the time,
so I got something else instead.

Stuart Grimshaw
Schoolsnet Ltd                         Special
t: 07976 625221                        Projects
e: sg@xxxxxxx                   Developer
f: 0870 7060260
www.schoolsnet.com
"It has been claimed that a very large number of monkeys, armed with a
very
large number of typewriters, would eventually reproduce the great works of
mankind. It would appear that the internet is well on its way to proving
that wrong." - Anonymous

Great savings and lots more -- beMANY!
http://click.egroups.com/1/8038/9/_/2065/_/966582612/