From: "Nigel Orr" <Nigel.Orr@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] iButton

At 22:54 17/08/00 +0100, you wrote:
>I bought direct from Dallas, the 9091K kits are on back order, the
other
>week they mentioned September shipping, but this may have been brought
>forward.

That was what DT Electronics said- their website has an offers page with
the 9091K for £30, but they eventually discovered that they wouldn't be
getting any stock until the start of September.  Azzurri say they have
stock, and are £35- still reasonable

How long do deliveries normally take to you direct from Dallas Semi?

Nigel

Old school buds here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/8020/9/_/2065/_/966642867/