From: "Nigel Orr" <Nigel.Orr@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] iButton

At 09:18 17/08/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Can anyone tell me where I can get an iButton Start Kit (DS9092K) from
in
>the UK?

There's a list of UK distributors at
http://www.dalsemi.com/sales/intl_dist.html#britain

I've been trying to buy the 9091 kit from www.dtelectronics.com without
success- they've got a good price (£30- see 'offers') but they say Dallas
won't have stock until 25th August.  There are other distributors, and
Maplin and RS also have them in the catalogues (IIRC).

I've asked Dallas Semi if they have stock that they can sell direct- I'm
waiting to hear from them.

Nigel

Find long lost high school friends:
http://click.egroups.com/1/8016/9/_/2065/_/966549409/