Re: Banana Plugs

At 16:10 17/08/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Keith talked about this when he was over last.  I see there a
"4-poll" one=
>on Maplins site for 3.99.  Can I just buy the chassis mount female
section
>and attach to a Clipsal blank faceplate?

You want at least NL2MP (chassis mount 2-pole) or NL4MP (slightly more=20
expensive, chassis mount 4 pole) to go on a panel.  Hole cutout is 24mm
for=
=20
the connector and as required for the screws.

Can't picture a Clipsal blank faceplate I'm afraid- does that come with
a=20
cutout?

Canford Audio (http://www.canford.co.uk) sell 1 gang
plastic plates with=20
connectors already fitted for 3.66+VAT, which might be the easiest=20
way.  They also sell plates and connectors separately (NL4MP, same as=20
Maplin are selling are 1.82 +VAT)

Actually they also sell the double banana plugs I was mentioning (see,
knew=
=20
I didn't imagine it!  They're about =A32.24, available in red or black,
for=
=20
sockets with 19mm spacing.

If you want order codes for those, let me know, or just phone them and try=
=20
to extract a copy of the catalogue...

Nigel

Shop? Read? Go to the movies? Clean the Bathroom? What would you=20
http://click.egroups.com/1/7017/9/_/2065/_/966585055/