Banana Plugs

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx Com" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Banana Plugs
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:00:04 +0100

Anyone got any recommendations where I could get some "nice"
banana plugs to
solder onto my speaker wire? I'm not after ones with directional copper or
anything :-)  Just something a bit nicer than the basic ones.

Also...(this one's for Nigel) I have speaker wire in my back wall for my
rear channel.  At present the wire just comes straight out of the wall box
into the back of the speakers.  I'm thinking of cutting this wire and
putting on faceplate with banana sockets in them and then making a kind of
patch lead to go from the wall to the speaker.  Will this extra connection
have any detrimental effects?

Thanks

M.

The UKs Premier Home Automation Site