Re: Pronto is in stock at £150 at RS in West End (London)

Here's the deal...

Their price is

Pronto £150.00
Dock £50.00
Delivery £8.00

They DO have stock

Therefore MY price is £157, inc free UK delivery. Docking Station is £47
(as
it was anyway)

Available by telephone (020-8326 6649 - bear with us on this number !!), or
by fax to 01753 654171 - you must mention this offer when ordering. On-line
orders are obviously as they always were. HOWEVER you can order on-line and
put "Price match £157 - RicherSounds/UKHA" in the NOTES field on
the CHECK
OUT page and we will manually adjust the price later

Delivery normally within 48 hours from order placement. Delivery times are
Mon-Sat

Mike
www.letsautomate.com

beMANY! has a new way to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on
saving more each month: Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/3821/7/_/2065/_/960307112/