RE: cables, sockets and plugs, whole house audio, x10 DI N modules

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: cables, sockets and plugs, whole house audio, x10 DI N modules
  • From: Clive Dilley <clive@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:24:33 +0100

I have also been trying to do this using various circuit designs from the
web, but without much success.

I would be very interested in seeing your design (I especially like the
idea of putting it in/by a PIR, but was always worried about the range of
the IR signal - 6m range sounds ideal).

If possible, I would like if in GIF/JPG.

Thanks