Re: More LD10/11 Questions

To mark and all

> As you can see I never actually send an "ON" command.
>
> The timer then looks like this...

Just to let everyone know, Mark and I did some tests on our respective
LD10's and we had different results. In essence My LD10's when receiving a
brighten command come back on at full. Marks brighten from nothing
smoothly.
Our first thoughts were that Marks LD10's were in fact LD11s ..... BUT his
don't respond to the extended commands that the LD11's now respond too.

So in conclusion..... we think there may be two versions of the LD10 dimmer
without touching on the LD11/10 situation....If anyone else is in aposition
to add to these tests then please post your results.

Thanks

Richard Passman

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Apply NOW!
1. Fill in the brief application
3. Get rates as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no annual fee!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7874/9/_/2065/_/965893952/