RE: House central locking

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: House central locking
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 15:19:12 BST

"sounding off" ?? - well, maybe just a little - the depiction of
many of the
technologies I am familiar with in the popular press just makes me want to
EXPLODE sometimes!!!

These look pretty good though - battery operation is both a boon (no wires
to run) and a pain in the **RSE (dead battery = locked out of house??)

but at least they are backed up by a "normal" key operation - so
the point
about about dead batteries = locked out at least shouldn't be a worry, and
my luddite wife can continue to insist on using the
"old-fashioned" method
of gaining ingress for as long as she wishes to.

Incidentally Patrick, I haven't seen anything in any of the press since the
original programme was aired (but then I don't take any of the popular
press) - what/where etc. have you seen?

Paul G.

>From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
>To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] House central locking
>Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 14:29:25 +0100
>
>Get Mike "the man" Huggins on the case....
>
>He'll soon get hold of some :-))
>
>Keith

house"