House central locking

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: House central locking
  • From: "Patrick Lidstone" <patrick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 12:37:20 -0000

I know Paul G. has been sounding off  over on the comfort mailing
list
about a TV documentary which has now been picked up on in the
national
press as heralding the era of "central locking for your house"

Well, I stumbled across this today -- a deadbolt which can be
operated
both with a key and IR keyfob -- shame they refuse to ship outside
the
US :-( If anyone comes across a UK distributor I'd loce to hear.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/bazaar/mart/cart.cgi?action=view&type=i
tem&itemid=3286

Patrick

Sign-up for FREE email newsletters from PCWorld.com.
Hot Shareware, Daily Product Review, Computer News Alert, and more!
PCWorld.com, technology advice you can trust.
http://click.egroups.com/1/8008/9/_/2065/_/965824650/