RE: Sky Digital

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Sky Digital
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 14:49:35 +0100

Havent got Sports.

I did solve my original problem though.....

The batteries were low in the Sky Remote.
My One4All controlled it perfectly and the Sky remote did everything
correctly EXCEPT direct selection of Satellite channels !!!

Spookey

Keith

Missing old school friends? Find them here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/8015/9/_/2065/_/965656220/