Re: Din rail module question

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Din rail module question
  • From: "Andrew Roberts" <andrew@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 13:17:48 +0100

Come on guys, support the UK HA industry! Intellihome have the same
suppliers as :
Laser, Let's Aut, Cyber Select and Comfort so we can usually access the
same
products.

The LD10 is the LD11 in disguise as Li has pointed out and is what we all
receive when ordering. It has no physical distiguishing markings on the
module or the box to say that whether it is an LD10 or an LD11.
The soft-start is a major improvement.

The LD11 is not yet CE certified and thats why it's not declared as LD11 on
our site just in case there are implications, Intellihome have announced it
ahead of CE testing. I don't think they are upgradeable, certainly not by
official sources.

You could try here: http://www.geocities.com/ido_bartana
site is down at the moment, but very worth bookmarking.

Andrew
Comfort Home Controls
(Tel: 44(0)1244 680675)
(Fax:44(0)1244 671455)
WebSite: http://www.comfort.org.uk

> Message: 1
>    Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 12:57:32 BST
>    From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Din rail module question
>
> What's the LD11?? - the replacement for the LD10?
>
> When's it available?
>
> And from where?
>
> Paul G.
>

> >No again I'm afraid (AFAIK).
> >
> >I really need to get my hands on an LD11 so I can see what it
really
does.

> >M.

> Message: 2
>    Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 13:31:49 +0100
>    From: Vince Goddard <mdsupp@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Din rail module question
>
> At 12:57 05/08/00, you wrote:
> >What's the LD11?? - the replacement for the LD10?
> >
> >When's it available?
> >
> >And from where?
> >
> >Paul G.
>
> LD11 is available from Intellihome ( www.intellihome.be ) for 57,80
Euro

> £35 ) and they have free shipping until the end of August + a Free RF
> Controller.
>
> Vince
>
> PS. I can't remember but I'm sure someone said that the current supply
of
> LD10's had the same software as the LD11

> Message: 3
>    Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 14:03:08 +0100
>    From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Din rail module question
>
> >PS. I can't remember but I'm sure someone said that the current
supply of
> >LD10's had the same software as the LD11
>
> I have heard this too.
>
> Can anyone confirm?  Mike ?
>
> M.

> Message: 4
>    Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 14:38:39 +0100
>    From: "Timothy Morris" <mail@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: Plasma display questions

more?
Is
> this mod just for the A350 or for lots of players? I will be changing
my
DVD
> player soon so I can get the full bandwidth on the digital audio out -
I'm
> not really taking advantage of the resolution my Meridian 561 has to
offer.

> Tim.

> Message: 5
>    Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 15:09:22 +0100 (BST)
>    From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Din rail module question
>
> > >PS. I can't remember but I'm sure someone said that the
current supply
of
> > >LD10's had the same software as the LD11
> >
> > I have heard this too.
> >
> > Can anyone confirm?  Mike ?
>
> Yes, X-10 Europe has been supplying LD11 disguised as LD10 for over a
year
> now. It is purely a firmware change. Please note that there appears to
be
> two versions of the firmware on the LD11. On receiving the normal
ON/OFF
> commands, both versions of the LD11 dim and brighten gradually.
However,
> on receiving the "All-Lights-On" and
"All-Units-Off" commands, one version

http://click.egroups.com/1/7016/9/_/2065/_/965564277/