Re: Trapdoors?

>You must be single.  No woman could be *that* understanding, could
>they....?

I dunno about that!

>Even fitting a new socket or light switch where one's really needed
>involves a questioning, some moaning and eventually reluctant
acceptance
(or should
>that be resignation?)   :)

My wife is in fact, incredibly keen on getting stuff in. I fear I am at the
opposite end of the spectrum: the "why have you not got audio
distribution
to the bathroom and kitchen set up yet?" "why can't you set it so
we can
control the sky box from the office?" etc?

She has even been pretty cool about me rattling new holes in the walls in
every room for retro-fitting more CAT-5 and Co-ax!!!!

Ian.

Remember the good 'ol days
http://click.egroups.com/1/8012/9/_/2065/_/965462970/