Re: DIN modules question

> OK so know I know what the module does.

Clever stuff init :)

> > It sounds like you might be best leaving it to an electrician or
an
> > electrically competent friend to do, sorry!  There's definite
potential
for
> > injury, either immediately by not appreciating the dangers, or
long term
by
> > wiring something badly and causing a fire.  If you are sure you
can do
it,
> > get a good DIY manual, read how domestic wiring usually works,
and have
> > look at the various X10 documentation around the web to see where
it
fits in.

look at the comfort site, you can retro fit em a piece of p*ss.

> I know how the wiring works! Just not how the X10 part fits in. It
looks
> like that I'd probably be better off with the Inline modules for each
> light switch. I was looking for a quick win situation to put timer
> control on my lights but it doesn't look like I'm going to get it
> :[. [I've had the house recently rewired so I'm a bit limited in
> my options].

Robert Crawshaw                 http://www.golcar.demon.co.uk
Member of HAUG (Huddersfield Amiga User Group)

The release of Windows 2000 has been put back to the first quarter of 1901

Earn us both some cash by clicking this address.
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=gki217

Remember the good 'ol days
http://click.egroups.com/1/8012/9/_/2065/_/965432994/