RE: Extra serial ports

>   >- Enable IRQ steering if your PCI cards support it to allow all
>   >PCI cards to
>   >share 1 single IRQ (which I think is usually IRQ 11??)
>
>It's an ISA card :-(

But IRQ steering would free all the other IRQ's your PCI cards are using.

Thanks Paul, I didn't know that.
Stuart Grimshaw
Schoolsnet Ltd			  	Special
t: 07976 625221			  	Projects
e: stuart@xxxxxxx  	Developer
f: 0870 7060260
www.schoolsnet.com

NeoPlanet - Your Do-It-Yourself Browser!  Download Free Now!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7679/9/_/2065/_/965382946/