RE: ACE and CM12 and misc

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ACE and CM12 and misc
  • From: "Dan Hoehnen" <dhoehnen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 19:51:26 -0400

> >Hi Dan,
> >
> >I believe that ACE & HS would compliment the other. Both
programs have
> >features that overlap but they also have features that would be
nice if
> >available in the other. Below is some of the features that they
would
> >provide to the other.
> >ACE would provide HS with Homevision, Comfort, Winamp,
> Client/Server giving
> >Control & Status Screen.
> >HS would provide ACE with Scripting, If/Then logic, CM12U/CM11A,
CM17A
> >"Firecracker", Ocelot, IR, IVR through TAPI (when
finished),
> Voice Control
> >(though coming in ACE).
> >
> >ACE & HS would be one kick ass system.
> >
> >Vince
>
> I agree with every word! - This would do it for me - I already
> get a lot of
> what I want from HS, but it's not "quite there" (is it
ever?).
> The combination of these two products, coupled with (and this is very
> important), the excellent developer support provided by by both, would
> indeed make this a system to behold!
>
> Paul G.

Thanks for the kind words, Paul and Vince.  So far, it sounds like HS
support is far more desired than CM12.  But, I'm still listening...

Dan

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
http://click.egroups.com/1/6630/9/_/2065/_/965346658/