Re: ACE and CM12 and misc

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: ACE and CM12 and misc
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 23:27:02 BST

>Hi Dan,
>
>I believe that ACE & HS would compliment the other. Both programs
have
>features that overlap but they also have features that would be nice if
>available in the other. Below is some of the features that they would
>provide to the other.
>ACE would provide HS with Homevision, Comfort, Winamp, Client/Server
giving
>Control & Status Screen.
>HS would provide ACE with Scripting, If/Then logic, CM12U/CM11A, CM17A
>"Firecracker", Ocelot, IR, IVR through TAPI (when finished),
Voice Control
>(though coming in ACE).
>
>ACE & HS would be one kick ass system.
>
>Vince

I agree with every word! - This would do it for me - I already get a lot of
what I want from HS, but it's not "quite there" (is it ever?).
The combination of these two products, coupled with (and this is very
important), the excellent developer support provided by by both, would
indeed make this a system to behold!

Paul G.