Re: Question re X10 module (a bit long!)

>>4. Dutch walls are made of concrete, and floors!
>>5 ...
>
>??? - Dutch walls are made of floors!!??

You know,  I knew someone would say that. I thought about rephrasing it and
then thought nope.. Actually Dutch walls are made of floors, or at least
the same stuff...

A.

--- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
It is not paranoia if they really are after you. - Dave Arment

Open the door to endless possibilities for your home!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7726/9/_/2065/_/965324493/