Re: Question re X10 module

> Yes, I agree. BUT... no-ones yet come up with a way to overcome the
problem
> of using one in the dark by "touch" alone!!

Some people are NEVER happy!!! :-)

> I used to do that a lot with
> my original remotes - I could find and recognise the function button I
> wanted by "feel" alone - meaning that I didn't even have to
lift my arm up
> to see what I'm pressing.

I agree.  this is why I kept my Remote Angel for one day before giving it
back.  Horrrible thing.

However, Pronto has 7 "real" buttons that you can configure for
the most
common stuff.

> Now of course, I have to move the pronto up so that I can see it, Oh
the
> effort.....   ;-)

Hmmmmmm...it's a wonder some people can get themselves dressed in the
morning!!! :-)

M.

Free Worldwide Calling with Firetalk!
Click Here: