RE: Question re X10 module

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Question re X10 module
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 10:26:22 BST

I have mine in the living room also, and Like Michael, dont use the
integrated AM. I have to admit that reliability seems to have improved a
bit
in the last few weeks, in fact, I don't think ive had to unplug it for
about
a month now. But initially I had to reset it almost every day! I currently
only use it with a single HR10.

Paul G.