Re: Question re X10 module

> Ahhh... Right - not having any din rail modules already, I'm not
familiar
> with them you see. So, the LD10's DONT transmit either then?
> and they wouldn't assist in any way being able to track their status
in
> Homeseer?

No....LD10s merely receive X10

> Ahh, right, but the switched load doesn't go to the switch right? - So
it
> would OK to use smaller cable than the 1.5mm T&E that the lighting
circuit
> requires? - presumably I could use 6A 2-core lamp cable between the
switch
&
> the module? - at least that would be easier to route/conceal.

Presumably but dunno.  Over to Nigel/Keith...?

> AHA! tell me more.....

That's all I know Paul.

> I'm using mine a lot less now since I got my Pronto, as I now use that
for
> X10 90% of the time..

Ah...the Pronto.  What a marvellous gadget! :-)

M.

Thinking about buying a house? Start with the Power of Yes.
It's put thousands of people into the homes of their choice.
Now it's your turn. Get your "Yes" at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/7763/9/_/2065/_/965293632/