RE: Question re X10 module

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Question re X10 module
  • From: "Michael Mc Aree" <michael.mcaree@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:55:37 +0100

>I have heard lots of complaints about the TM12U too.  To be honest I'm
not
>using mine much so I can't comment.  I have heard that it is being
>re-designed without the built in appliance module as this is causing
>problems.

I use My TM12U in the front room (with nothing connected to the appliance
module). I have only had to switch it on/off once in 6 months as it wasn't
accepting signals. I have two Sticky switches in the bedroom for controling
My bedside light, the wifes bedside light and the main light, one for each
bedside cabinet. As you can imagine these are used every single night. I
don't think my wife could live without them now :-)

Michael
BELFAST

Install today:
http://click.egroups.com/1/6347/9/_/2065/_/965292948/