Re: Halogen Lights

> Has anyone in the group used the new "mains" halogen lights
with X10? If
so, do they work (dim) correctly?

> I know that the low voltage one's cannot be dimmed, but can they just
be
turned on/off with X10?

Clive

My whole house is fitted with mains Halogens.

The low voltage ones CAN be dimmed with X10 providing you have a dimmable
transformer and it isn't one of the "noisy" electronic variety.
I had heard
of so many problems with transformers killing the X10 signal we made the
decision early on to go with the mains ones.

They work great and dim well.

M.

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application