Free BlueTooth Guide

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx Com" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Free BlueTooth Guide
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:09:44 +0100

A couple of weeks ago I got a thing thru' the post offering a free guide to
BlueTooth.  Anyway I ordered it and it just arrived this morning.  Rather
than the usual 10 page leaflet affair this is like a mini-paper back with
136 pages!!

Obviously I haven't read it yet but it does look very good (and it's free).
To order yours just give them all your address details (or those of your
employer of course :-)

http://www.toshiba.co.uk/computers/
Near the bottom right click on "Order your BlueTooth Guide"

M.
The UKs Premier Home Automation Site
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Explore the popular High-End Room -
Go To Where The Smart People Shop-uBid.com
http://click.egroups.com/1/6141/9/_/2065/_/965203792/