Re: DIN modules question

> OK, that makes sense.  It wasn't yours that I'd seen before- how many
units
> do you have there?

Around 35 but thats less than half the number in Mike's house!

> Do any of the newer X10 or Leviton or similar support
> more than 16 units on 1 housecode, or do you have to work around that?

X10 has always had 16 unit codes on each of 16 house codes giving 256
possible codes.  I consider my house to be well X10'd up and I am only
using
5 house codes!

> Do the X10 receivers all only receive on one house code or was that
just a
> limitation in earlier ones?

Do you mean receivers or transmitters?  If you mean receivers (as you say)
then NO.  They can receive on any of the 16 house codes by setting their
address with the rotors on the front.

> >Also...how whould you have comfort talk to a hard wired system.
> a) Spare zones and lots of cables

Hmmmmm...

> b) Hopefully Nigel's new Comfort<>iButton/microLAN interface and
less
> cables...

Tell me more!

M.

Thinking about buying a house? Start with the Power of Yes.
It's put thousands of people into the homes of their choice.
Now it's your turn. Get your "Yes" at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/7763/9/_/2065/_/965120053/