Re: DIN modules question

At 15:44 31/07/00 +0100, you wrote:
>OK...you've lost me now?  Explain that again?

Sorry, got a phone call half way through and hit send before reading it...

>Does below make sense?

Not entirely...

X10 seems sensible for something that moves around, like for Comfort
'noisy' things on housecode N, so it can turn off the hoover (or hairdryer
or stereo or whatever) if the doorbell rings.

It also seems sensible where there are distributed wiring centres, and X10
is the link between them.

But I'm sure I've seen pictures of an HA setup where all the mains wiring
for each light etc came back to one location, where there was a large bank
of X10 modules.  What is the point of that?  Is it just that X10 dimmers
are the cheapest remotely controllable dimmers that you can buy?

Nigel

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
http://click.egroups.com/1/6631/9/_/2065/_/965058595/