Re: DIN modules question

> 2) Would seem to make X-10 redundant anyway- why send signalling on
the
> mains if all the controllers are within 6ft of each other?

Not really Nigel as the controllers are not beside the modules!  My Comfort
in the garage "speaks" the DIN Rail modules in the loft at the
other end of
the house as does HomeVision, IR543, Mini-Contoller in my Daughters
bedroom,
Maxi-Controller by my beside, TM12U in the hall etc etc...

Show my a hardwired system for the same money that has X10's flexibilty?

You know me...ready to admit that X10 is FAR from perfect but I've yet to
be
shown anything better at the cost.

Mark - on behalf of the X10 marketing board :0)

Install today:
http://click.egroups.com/1/6347/9/_/2065/_/965048897/