Re: Cheap colour camera

At 23:42 29/07/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Just reminded me to post this... Makro have a colour camera with mic
cable
>etc. I think it is a Kingston at =A339.95

Probably unrelated, I currently have 2 cameras, both mono, one from
Henrys,=
=20
one Kingston from B&Q.  The Kingston picture quality is _much_
poorer-=20
saturates earlier, gets vertical streaks as it saturates instead of just=20
white pixels.  The colour one may be better, but try before you buy if=20
possible!

Nigel

0% Introductory APR!
Instant Approval!