Re: Cheap colour camera

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 23:42:37 +0100, you wrote:

>Just reminded me to post this... Makro have a colour camera with mic
cable
>etc. I think it is a Kingston at =A339.95
>
>Campbell

Are you sure it's a colour camera at that price?  I bought a Kingston
camera from B & Q for =A330, which is B/W, with IR illumination LEDs,
mic
and a very long cable, so I'd be surprised if they did a colour one for
only =A310 more.

David P.

--=20
David_Paterson =3D david.paterson@xxxxxxx =A6 david.paterson@vissci.=
com;

R & D programmer        There are three kinds of people in the world -
Visual Sciences Ltd.      those who can count, and those who can't...

NeoPlanet - Your Do-It-Yourself Browser!  Download Free Now!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7679/9/_/2065/_/964952397/