RE: IR keyboard

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: IR keyboard
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:35:59 +0100

Hi Paul,

I dont envy you the task of working out the Hex codes. One day I might get
round to getting a Pronto myself.

CAT5 Progress..... not much since the meeting although I have requested
some
info from a company who make plastic cases. The cases you saw for the
prototypes are not the ideal shape for the circuitry and are awkward to
machine nicely.

I dont think I will follow Grahams ideas and make them from wood though !!!

I'm a bit pre-occupied at the moment as my wife's car was destroyed by a
dickhead on a Ducati 916 last Friday. Thankfully no-one was hurt and my
daughter wasnt in the car at the time. He was doing between 60-70mph coming
up the outside of traffic in a 30 limit just as my wife pulled away from
the
nursery where she works. He embedded his bike in the nearside headlamp
pushing the chassis and wing almost 9 inches out from the side of the car.
Miraculously he just got up and walked about but I bet he has a good few
bruises. spent all Friday night at the hospital getting Sharon checked out
and most of Saturday arranging for the car to be collected :-((

Keith