RE: IR keyboard

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: IR keyboard
  • From: "paul gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:41:39 GMT

>I got one of the BTC (5113RF) ones from LetsAutomate. I'll have a go at
>leaning some IR codes into the Pronto this evening if I get a chance.

My other one was (is) a BTC one - 5110R, purchased from Scan for about £25
IIRC...

Stop the press!! - I've just hopped over to letsautomate & looked at
the
keybaord you're talking about, - ITS THE SAME ONE!!

As far as I call tell from the picture, this looks outwardly like the EXACT
same keyboard (Except mine only cost £12.95!!)   :-)))
- it's obviously an OEM situation... my one is labelled Digital Edge model
No. SK-7100

I've only done 1 learning session with it so far, with the results I
described. I'm really interested to hear how you get on...

Cheers.

Paul G.