Fw: Connecting BT lines into home cat5 network

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fw: Connecting BT lines into home cat5 network
  • From: "Steve" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:11:51 +0100

From: Steve
Sent: 20 July 2000 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Connecting BT lines into home cat5 network

Yes, thats what i said the items mentioned were to go from network panels to BT. I know of no product to go the other way in MAPLIN's although i am sure there must be. I could have fixed you up with the conectors & some cable so that you could make you own adaptor. Also as is evident from the excellent info on the list there are various solutions and i am suprised the store you went to could not help in some way.

Steve.