RE: Reviews?

> Hi Darren

Hi

> glad you replied so quick - I too have just got one but by
> the time I find
> the time to learn how to use it we'll have WAP phones on our
> wrist (now
> there's an idea - how you fixed Keith?)
>
> how you finding it Darren, I'm not quite sure I can see a
> great deal of use
> at the moment but then again I don't follow sport or follow
> much television
> (what does this guy do with his time?)

Hmm , I have to agree, WAP is a bit of a gimmick, no real use for it atm.
It's definately not useful for browsing the web !. However for certain
application it could work.

Im glad I didn't have to buy it to be honest, I won it playing a game at an
exhibition, which was quite handy as my 6110 had just died (getting pushed
into a swimming pool didn't help there :o)  ).

Mine is an Ericsson R320s (reviewed in a recent T3), which was quite a
change for me as I've ALWAYS had Nokia's, from 1610's up to 6110's.

But it's quite good, altho the interface isn't as nice as the Nokia 7110.
But I can't complain for nothing. It does come with Sync software for MS
Outlook for Calender and Contacts.

> from a northern member (Birmingham is in the south <GRIN>)
> John

Im from Doagh, In Northern Ireland (Don't blink, you might miss it), I was
short participant in one of the first UKHA meetings ! , Well I turned up at
Mark's house when Keith was there. I'll not embarass Keith by telling you
what tune the ringer on his 6110 played :o)

> John Higson (Radcliffe, Manchester, England)
> Email    jhigson222@xxxxxxx
> Main web page     http://members.aol.com/jhigson222/

Darren Henderson

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may
be contained in this e-mail. The information and Material is
intended for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not
the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering
it to the intended addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to
anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by
mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the reply
facility in your e-mail software.

Thank you.
Information Technology Department
Belfast City Hospital Trust

Missing old school friends? Find them here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/7079/9/_/2065/_/964170320/