Re: Meeting Review Online

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:15:31 +0100, you wrote:

>:-)
>
>How many listers are there in the north or northwest? are there enough
>have a Northern meeting?
I'm a bit North of Newcastle.

Can I suggest that we all bid for the location of the meeting?

You could submit the amount of free beer and cheesy crisps to be
provided and trade this off against a home automation project that has
been needing to be done for 3 years, but never quite started. With
enough people turning up I'm sure a bit of wiring wouldn't take long!

The only problem then will be keeping the attendees sober long enough
to start installing the cat 5 ;-)

James
---
James Derrick    james@xxxxxxx, Cramlington, Near Newcastle, England
Forwarding Service: jderrick@xxxxxxx
Beyond the Horizon of the place we lived when we were young,
In a World of Magnets and Miracles. Pink Floyd.

Wish you had something rad to add to your email?
We do at www.supersig.com.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6810/9/_/2065/_/964081148/