Re: Connecting BT lines into home cat5 network

Keith, just one question on your recommendation,

> The neatest way of doing this is to have a block of sockets on your
patch
> panel that have the required pins connected together so that you just
plug
> normal patch cords in and patch over your structured wiring. Run a bit
of
> cable from the rear of the rack to your BT Master socket.

I was a bit worried about doing this because it requires two wires to be
punched down onto each pin at the back of the patch panel and I didn't
think
that would be very reliable (with the second wire prone to falling out). I
have to admit that I never tried it, am I worrying unnecessarily ?

Regards

Graham

Find long lost high school friends:
http://click.egroups.com/1/7080/9/_/2065/_/964017230/