RE: Re: PIR to switch the toilet light on.

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Re: PIR to switch the toilet light on.
  • From: nick.broughton@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 07:00:46 +0000

Mark

That's great, it transpires that my local B&Q sell them so I popped in
on my way home last night and fitted it before dinner.

The bad news is, my daughter's too short to activate it :-(.

Before I take the floor up in the upstairs toilet to ceiling mount the
thing, has anybody else on the list ceiling mounted an EcoSwitch and
how good were the results.

Regards

Nick

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!