Re: Next Question...

Cheers Ben,

I've got hold of another thing called ppower, which does the same job as
heyu, and x-something, but takes up less resources.

Now I just need to get the 2 extra com ports working...

At 20:14 12/07/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Seems http://freshmeat.net/appindex/1999/04/18/924485422.html
might be
>what you are looking for.
>
>If that doesn't do, then there's probably something linked on
>http://heyu.tanj.com/heyu/
>

>On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Stuart Grimshaw wrote:
>
> > Can anyone point me in the direction of a command line X10 util
for
> Unix? I
> > have one for DOS thanks to the list, but one for Unix would be
better now.
> > Stuart Grimshaw
> > Schoolsnet Ltd                         Special
> > t: 07976 625221                        Projects
> > e: stuart@xxxxxxx          Developer
> > f: 0870 7060260
> >                www.schoolsnet.com

> > Life's too short to send boring email. Let SuperSig come to the
rescue.

>--
>Ben White
01473
>403020
>KeConnect
>Internet                                   http://www.keconnect.co.uk/

>Need some home improvement repairs done?
>Win A Handyman and make him do it!

Stuart Grimshaw
Schoolsnet Ltd                         Special
t: 07976 625221                        Projects
e: stuart@xxxxxxx          Developer
f: 0870 7060260
www.schoolsnet.com

http://click.egroups.com/1/6297/9/_/2065/_/963430454/