Re: Re: London meeting - Venue

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re: London meeting - Venue
  • From: Kieran Broadfoot <Kieran.Broadfoot@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:31:57 +0100 (BST)

Guys,

I think I am going to have to give this a rain check which is really
annoying as
it would be a pleasure to meet you guys.  I've been in the office since 4am
this
morning with a quite major production problem and unfortunately I need to
undertake quite a serious rebuild after close of business tonight.

Always the way I suppose that the one night you dont want to work late you
have
no choice in the matter ;-(

Anyway I hope you all have an excellent time and if you plan on doing it
again
then i'll try and ensure I make it.

Cheers
Kieran

p/s If I get finished at a reasonable time and I'll try and make it over.

>In the absence of any better suggestions, I propose:
>
>The Churchill Arms
>119 Kensington Church St
>Notting Hill Gate W8
>
>Nearest tube: Notting Hill Gate
>
>Map:
>http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=525375&Y=180282&A=Y&Z=1
>
>Directions: exit the tube station on the south side (same side as the
>Coronet cinema.) Walk East, away from Holland park towards Marble
>Arch/Bayswater. Turn right at the lights on the corner of Notting
>Hill Gate/Kensington Church St by Waterstones, walk down K.C.St past
>Kensington Place restaurant; the pub is a couple of hundred yards
>further on, on the right. It's 5 mins max from the tube.
>
>Hopefully it won't be too crowded - I suggest we congregate at the
>bar near the corner entrance initially. Since they also serve very
>reasonable Thai Food, and I have reserved a table for 6 people at 9pm.
>
>Finally: Any attendees are welcome to e-mail me if they want my
>mobile number. So you can recognise me, I'll be wearing a white
>cricket jumper (not that I could catch a ball to save my life...)
>
>Patrick

>0% Introductory APR!
>Instant Approval!
>Aria Visa - get yours today.

---
Kieran J. Broadfoot.
Equities Unix Administration.
Goldman Sachs, London.
Phone: 0207 774 5946

Make your old place like new... Win A Guy!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6294/9/_/2065/_/963304604/