RE: Re: London meeting. ( KAT5 AVS units available for viewing !!!)

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: London meeting. ( KAT5 AVS units available for viewing !!!)
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:34:48 +0100

Tuesday is fine by me.
But could someone please come up with a venue so I know where to meet you
all.
I will be able to check email this evening and early in the morning but
will not have access during the day so a message left on my cellphone would
be appreciated

07802 773 085

Hopefully I will also have time to check email after the course is finished
tomorrow before I have to leave the hotel to catch the train.

I did find Stuarts pre-emptive minutes very amusing

Keith