Re: London meeting. ( KAT5 AVS units available for viewing !!!)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: London meeting. ( KAT5 AVS units available for viewing !!!)
  • From: Kieran Broadfoot <Kieran.Broadfoot@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:14:55 +0100 (BST)

How did you know I had a weak bladder? ;-)

k.

>ATENDEES : Keith Doxey, Keiran Broadfoot, Ewan Cameron, Paul Gordon,
Graham
>Howe, Patrick Lidstone
>
>MINUTES
>
>1) KD opened the meeting by welcoming everyone, and asking what
everyone
>wanted to drink.
>EC, PG & PL asked for lager, everyone else requested bitter.
>         ACTION : KD to get first round in.
>
>2) There was a brief discussion of everyone's journey into London,
along
>with an brief introduction.
>
>3) KB asked where the toilets were.
>         ACTION : KB to enquire with barman as to location of toilets.
>
>4) KB reported that the gents toilets are down the passage to the left
of
>the bar, 2nd door on the right.
>
>5) There is more discussion on HA issues, including peoples various
base
>systems and what they use.
>
>6) PG excuses himself from the meeting.
>
>7) There is a discussion on whose round it is next.
>         ACTION : GH to get next round in.
>
>8) PG returns to the meeting, and asked that it be recorded that the
Gents
>toilets are 1st door on the right, and KB's joke was not funny, and he
>didn't fall for it.
>
>9) More discussion of HA issues.
>
>etc etc
>
>:-)

---
Kieran J. Broadfoot.
Equities Unix Administration.
Goldman Sachs, London.
Phone: 0207 774 5946

Free @Backup service!  Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online.  Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6348/9/_/2065/_/963220780/