Re: London meeting. ( KAT5 AVS units available for viewing !!!)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: London meeting. ( KAT5 AVS units available for viewing !!!)
  • From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:09:55 +0100

ATENDEES : Keith Doxey, Keiran Broadfoot, Ewan Cameron, Paul Gordon, Graham
Howe, Patrick Lidstone

MINUTES

1) KD opened the meeting by welcoming everyone, and asking what everyone
wanted to drink.
EC, PG & PL asked for lager, everyone else requested bitter.
ACTION : KD to get first round in.

2) There was a brief discussion of everyone's journey into London, along
with an brief introduction.

3) KB asked where the toilets were.
ACTION : KB to enquire with barman as to location of toilets.

4) KB reported that the gents toilets are down the passage to the left of
the bar, 2nd door on the right.

5) There is more discussion on HA issues, including peoples various base
systems and what they use.

6) PG excuses himself from the meeting.

7) There is a discussion on whose round it is next.
ACTION : GH to get next round in.

8) PG returns to the meeting, and asked that it be recorded that the Gents
toilets are 1st door on the right, and KB's joke was not funny, and he
didn't fall for it.

9) More discussion of HA issues.

etc etc

:-)

At 20:45 09/07/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Good idea Stuart.  I know Keith is packing a digital camera.  Perhaps
an
>informal minutes of the meeting along with the pictures of the
attendees
>(rogues gallery) for the rest of us unfortunates who won't be able to
make
>the meeting!

Stuart Grimshaw
Schoolsnet Ltd                         Special
t: 07976 625221                        Projects
e: stuart@xxxxxxx          Developer
f: 0870 7060260
www.schoolsnet.com

http://click.egroups.com/1/5533/9/_/2065/_/963220496/