Re: London meeting. ( KAT5 AVS units available for viewing !!!)

I only suggested Wednesday to start the ball rolling. I can quite easily
make it Tuesday so if everyone is happy with that then lets go with Tuesday
7pm. Then all we have to agree is the venue. Again I only suggested
Moorgate
as I work near there, but I can easily get anywhere in central London.
There
was a suggestion of a pub by one of the museums, that is fine by me but
someone needs to give directions from the nearest tube (I am assuming we
can
all read underground maps if we are aspiring towards automated homes !).

The only other question is whether we want to sort out a meal of some kind,
however we can probably agree that on the night. Look forward to seeing you
all and lets have some suggestion as to what this get together signifies,
could it be the inaugral meeting of the UK Home Automation Society ;-)

Regards

Graham

Remember the good 'ol days
http://click.egroups.com/1/5531/9/_/2065/_/963178894/