RE: London meeting. ( KAT5 AVS units available for viewing !!!)

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: London meeting. ( KAT5 AVS units available for viewing !!!)
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 22:13:20 +0100

Funny you should say that.....

Packing for my trip, I packed

Laptop
Digital Camera
KAT5 stuff

Then I packed the clothes :-)

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From:	Stuart Grimshaw [SMTP:stuart@xxxxxxx]
Sent:	09 July 2000 17:50
To:	ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject:	Re: [ukha_d] London meeting. ( KAT5 AVS units available for
viewing !!!)

Is there any chance of any of the attendees taking a digital (or old
fashioned) camera along? Then the rest of us not able to make it can view
the proceedings?

At 16:35 09/07/00 +0000, you wrote:
>I'm easy - either Tuesday or Wednesday is just the same for me,
likewise the
>venue - as long as its somewhere in central London that's fine.
>
>So, as I guess I am not one of 8 out of 10 owners who expressed a
>preference, I'll leave it to you guys to argue the toss over the
>day/venue....
>
>Just keep us all informed!! - let me know when and where, and I'll be
>there!!
>
>Cheers,
>
>Paul G.
>

> >Me :-)
> >Keiran Broadfoot
> >Ewan Cameron
> >Paul Gordon
> >Graham Howe (suggested Wednesday 7pm Moorgate area)
> >Patrick Lidstone  (would prefer tuesday)

>Win $5000! Click Here:

Stuart Grimshaw
Schoolsnet Ltd                         Special
t: 07976 625221                        Projects
e: stuart@xxxxxxx          Developer
f: 0870 7060260
www.schoolsnet.com

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive chemistry
experiments.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5532/9/_/2065/_/963161540/

@Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
Try @Backup FREE and receive 300 points from mypoints.com Install now: