RE: Polaris MicroLAN.

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Polaris MicroLAN.
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 10:16:23 +0100

I have fond memories of Bletchly Park having done 5 or 6 training courses
there in the Late 70's /Early 80's. Although it wasnt too much fun being
thrown in the lake one night !!!

I would like to back there one day and have a good look round.

I remember being told not to visit certain pubs in the area because if the
locals found out you worked for BT you would most likely get a car starting
handle wrapped round your head!!

We did get chased down the high street once by a gang of Punks !!!

http://www.bletchleypark.org.uk/

Keith