RE: Me again: RF over Cat5

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Me again: RF over Cat5
  • From: "Harrison, Mark (Alliance)" <mark.harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:20:11 +0100

B2B/B2C - Business to Business, Business to Consumer: Terms borrowed from
the "New Economy" to mean "retail without shops" and
"wholesale without
shops" respectively.

What kind of price do you think you could _manufacture_ yours for?
Personally, I love Extron stuff, but I'm just not prepared to commit that
amount of money ;-)