RE: Me again: RF over Cat5

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Me again: RF over Cat5
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:53:00 +0100

For my Stereo AV with IR Repeater version I am aiming for under 40 quid the
pair.
Hopefully even less than that.

There may well be a black box version at around 30 quid and the audiophile
version in a pretty box for about 3 grand :-))  (Leads will be extra for
the audiophile version...?139-50 per foot)

Keith