RE: Me again: RF over Cat5

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Me again: RF over Cat5
  • From: REB.Barnett@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 12:28:41 +0100

> Let's set this up as a B2B/B2C. I'll handle the marketing,
> Keith can do
> product development, and Mark McCall can run web sales???

There appear to be at least three friendly companies on the list that
already do web based sales of almost exclusively home automation stuff [I
shan't name them for fear of being accused of SPAM ;-)]. Rather than risk
further accusation of Mark's site being a commercial operation, might it be
both better and cheaper to use these existing web sales channels - subject
to them being interested...

Ray.

Who invented Gatorade -- and what part did it play in
winning the1967 Orange Bowl? Find out the true facts at
http://click.egroups.com/1/6212/9/_/2065/_/962882762/