RE: Me again: RF over Cat5

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Me again: RF over Cat5
  • From: "Harrison, Mark (Alliance)" <mark.harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:55:27 +0100

We know:

These things will work
We, personally, would use them
We could sell them over the Internet

We believe:

There is a market for these for individuals
CEDIA could provide some suitable users

Serious questions:

Does anything else (more expensive) already exist?
What is the potential market size?
How much capital _would_ we need to raise to persuade Keith to take
a month off work?

Let's set this up as a B2B/B2C. I'll handle the marketing, Keith can do
product development, and Mark McCall can run web sales???