Re: #ukha on EFNET

Ant Skelton wrote:

> > Then once it's running, you just need to "\join #ukha",
or whatever
> > the Windows equivalent is ;).
>
> Gah, I mean "/join #ant.org". They make me use Windows in
work, y'see.

Doh, I also mean "/join #ukha" not "/join #ant.org".

ant
--
ant@xxxxxxx                     /\/\                www.ant.org
ant@xxxxxxx            (`')     www.homewireless.co.uk

Win a Handyman and up to $20,000 in repairs to boot!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6295/9/_/2065/_/962789226/