Re: CAT5 Extenders??

priorities ;-) ) is the
>> second
>> >
>> > You run the Internet??!!?!
>>
>> Picky sod ;-)
>>
>> I'll quote from one of my previous messages: ;-)
>>
>> >It will be when I'm finished [que: uncontrolable manic laugher
 a la mad
>> >scientist trying to take over the world)
>>

>A friend of mine works at Dabs, and after a series of burgalries, they
tried a similar scheme. They abandoned it though when it turned out not to
be practicle.

Do you mean that the CAT5 extender thingy wasn't practical or running the 3
networks? If it's the CAT5 extender then te Pcs would be in our computer
room - which believe me is secure - unless of course you have a pnumatic
(sp!!!) drill and a few hours to spare and you don't set of the vibration
sensors and... well that's for me to know. There are much easier targets if
you want to get you hands on some PCs - like maybe Dabs for example ;-)

andy

--- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
In any organization there will always be one person who knows what is going
on. This person must be fired.

Win a Handyman and up to $20,000 in repairs to boot!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6295/9/_/2065/_/962736031/